Monday, March 17, 2008

Got my refund!!!!

Let me just say Phew....

I just e-filed a week ago and let me say, it is well worth not procrastinating and getting those taxes in early when expecting a refund. I can't BELIEVE how fast I got it back!!

It was a decent refund, but I owed some back taxes, so that took a good chunk and I owe property taxes, so that took another chunk, but at least these along with a few other bills are taken care of and I don't have to worry about them anymore.

I actually had enough left over to buy my family and my sis's family all steak...we grilled them ourselves and when I say "we" I mean hubby, they were sooooooooooooooooo tasty! The only thing is...he wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over-bought on the steaks, so we have had steak every night and will continue for the next few days...lol.

Anywho...this was just a quick post so I didnt feel like my non-readers were being neglected.

Oh, I have something REALLY funny to post later, so check back probably Monday evening!!

No comments: